For any request relating to your use of the Site, you can contact us at the following address:
Site URL: https://www.seabrideandsun.com/
Contact: E-mail: [email protected] - Telephone number: 06 52 66 60 70
Director of the Publication: ANNE-SOPHIE AMSELLEM
MADAME ANNE-SOPHIE AMSELLEM, whose registered office is located AV DE LA MARNE 13260 CASSIS, registered with the Marseille Trade and Companies Registry under number 804 162 220, (hereinafter the " Publisher " or " We ").
Design and integration: Société PUBLICOM, SARL with capital of 30,000 euros, whose registered office is 10 route de Galice 13100 Aix-en-Provence, registered with the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under number 410 765 663.
Hosting : PUBLICOM (see info above).
Telephone number: 04 42 99 01 20
1. SITE ACCESS
To access and use this Site, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, prior permission from your parents will be required.
You can access the Site freely and free of charge, without registering or creating an account beforehand.
The costs of access and use of the telecommunication network remain your responsibility.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- (a) Intellectual property rights
The development of this Site has involved significant investment. The Site and each of the elements that make it up (such as trademarks, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected under intellectual property law. Any use, reproduction or representation of the Site (in whole or in part), on any medium whatsoever, for other purposes, particularly commercial, is prohibited.
In the event that We provide you with a Site allowing you to retouch an image, you acknowledge and accept that this Site may only be used for purely private use and in accordance with its purpose. You are not authorized to use this Site in a manner that would damage the honor, reputation or rights of a third party as described below.
- (b) Third party rights
We remind you that you must imperatively obtain/assign all the necessary authorisations and rights from the various rights holders concerned by any content that you may wish to publish on the Site, including all intellectual property rights and/or literary, artistic and/or industrial property rights, as well as personality rights (in particular image rights), so that you can peacefully exploit said content. By way of example, you must imperatively obtain/transfer the rights to the content, and in particular the copyrights to the photographs, as well as to all the elements appearing in the said content, such as, for example, elements of architecture, design, advertising creations, or even clothing creations.
- c) User Content
We may make available on this Site a space intended to host user content, such as text, photos, videos, reviews, etc.. (hereinafter the "User Content").
By publishing User Content on the Site, you hereby grant us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and for the entire duration of the intellectual, literary and artistic and/or industrial property rights, and in particular copyright as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), to reproduce, represent, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, integrate into other works, distribute this User Content (in whole or in part).
This use is authorised for all purposes of internal or external, corporate or financial communication, advertising, as well as for all public relations purposes, and for historical or archival purposes, of our company or its subsidiaries, its products and/or its brands, and in particular on the following media:
- Displays in any format, in unlimited quantity,
- Press, unlimited number of issues,
- Publishing, unlimited number of publications, in particular publishing for internal communication, including strength of
- sales and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, posters for congresses, trade fairs, stands, etc.; BtoB communication, in the professional press, for an unlimited number of publications and/or quantities,
- Electronic, computer, digital, multimedia, Internet and Intranets publishing, all sites (whatever the site and/or medium, including so-called "social network" sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Dailymotion) unlimited number of insertions and distribution, on any other advertising medium (hereinafter the "Medium(s)").
In addition, We remind you that all Content may be referenced on a search engine and, therefore, may be consulted by a public outside the Site.
This authorization gives Us the possibility to adapt your Content and/or to bring to the initial fixing any precision that We would judge useful as long as the said Content does not alter your image or your words.
In addition, the use of User Content may be accompanied by certain de-identified information such as your city, country or age, and/or, if you have expressly authorized it to do so, information allowing your identification such as your first name or your pseudonym.
In addition, if you access User Content created by another user, you must respect the rights of this user and in particular ensure that you do not reproduce and disseminate said Content published on other media without the prior consent of the user concerned.
3. CHARTER OF GOOD CONDUCT
We defend the values of tolerance and respect for others.
For this reason, by using this Site, you agree not to :
- convey racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or unlawful remarks,
- disseminate content that is harmful, defamatory, unauthorised, malicious, infringes privacy or image rights, incites violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or constitutes an offence against morality or incitement to commit certain offences and crimes;
- use the Site for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes;
- Publish advertising or promotional content for products and/or services competing with the brand(s) presented on the Site;
- divert the Site from its purpose, in particular by using it as a meeting place;
- disseminate information allowing, directly or indirectly, the precise identification by name of a natural person without his or her express and prior consent, such as, in particular, family name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc;
- disseminate information or content likely to offend the sensibilities of younger people;
- intimidate or harass others ;
- carry out illegal activities, in particular infringing the rights of holders of rights to software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos, etc. ;
- disseminate content (including photographs and videos) depicting minors.
If you discover User Content that is apologetic for crimes against humanity, inciting racial hatred and/or violence or concerning child pornography, you must immediately inform Us at the following e-mail address: [email protected] , either by sending a detailed letter to the following address: [email protected] , indicating in your e-mail/mail the date on which you noticed this content, your identity, the URL address of the litigious content, its description and the identifier of its author.
If you consider that User Content infringes the principles set out above and your rights or the rights of a third party (for example, counterfeiting, insult, invasion of privacy), you may notify this to the following e-mail address: [email protected] , or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: [email protected], indicating in your e-mail/mail the date on which you noticed this content, your identity, the URL address of the disputed content, its description and the identifier of its author.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-I-5 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, the notification shall contain :
the date of notification ;
- for a natural person: surname, first names, profession, domicile, nationality, date and place of birth ;
- the name and domicile of the addressee or, in the case of a legal person, its name and registered office ;
- the description of the litigious facts and their precise location (e.g. URL link of the litigious content);
- the reasons why the content should be removed, including legal provisions and justification of facts ;
- a copy of the correspondence addressed to the author or publisher of the disputed information or activities requesting their interruption, withdrawal or modification, or justification that the author or publisher could not be contacted.
Incomplete notifications may not be processed. WARNING: The fact that any person presents content or an activity as being illegal in order to obtain its withdrawal or to stop its dissemination by presenting false or inaccurate information is punishable by a sentence of one year imprisonment and a fine of 15,000 euros.
4. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE
- (a) General provisions
We remind you that inaccuracies or omissions may appear in the information available on this Site, in particular due to third parties. We undertake to remove inaccuracies or to complete this information on the Site as soon as possible.
Information on products and services
The products and services presented to you on this Site do not constitute an offer to sell but a general presentation of the range of products and services that We distribute in the country in which this Site is distributed.
- b) Hyperlinks
The hypertext links set up on this Site may take you to websites published by third parties whose content We do not control. Consequently, and insofar as the hypertext links have been included on this Site solely in order to facilitate your navigation on the Internet, the consultation of third party sites is your choice and your exclusive responsibility.
5. PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal information about you, including when you (i) subscribe to a service, (ii) download Downloadable Content, (iii) authenticate yourself, (iv) register for a game/contest, (v) send us email, (vi) respond to a survey or study.
Cookies are small files that are deposited on your device when you browse the Site (such as the pages you have consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc.) and that can be read during your visits to the same Site.
The Site was developed for the Company ESPACE AUDIT CONSEIL EXPERTISE COMPTABLE by PUBLICOM (410 765 663), 10 route de galice - Aix-en-Provence.
We endeavour to keep the Site and Downloadable Content accessible at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site will always be available and accessible. Indeed, we may find ourselves obliged to temporarily suspend partial or total access to the Site, in particular for technical maintenance reasons.
It is also specified that the Internet and computer and telecommunications systems are not error-free and that interruptions and breakdowns may occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this respect and therefore cannot be held liable for any damage inherent in such use of the Internet network and computer and telecommunications systems, including but not limited to this list:
- the improper transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet ;
- an external intrusion or the presence of a computer virus;
- failure of any receiving equipment or communication lines; and
- any other malfunction of the Internet network preventing the proper functioning of the Site.
Finally, our liability can only be engaged for direct damages, to the exclusion of all other damages or prejudices of any nature whatsoever. In particular, indirect damages such as, but not limited to, loss of profits or income or loss of customers.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
If you have any problems, please contact us at the following address: [email protected].